Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quickie Update

It's been a busy week and today will be busier, so here's a quick update. Jeff, Gayle and their three kids got here on Sunday. At 3:30 in the morning. That's right. Saturday night we got a call and they said we are here and in your driveway. I'd been out all afternoon on Saturday, so I hadn't finished my cleaning. Laundry, dishes, dirty bathrooms all were awaiting my attention on Sunday morning. Oh well. We did all the Tucson things all week. Tuesday night we went to the Hilton El Con for the night so that the kids could swim. It was driving them crazy to see the pool in our backyard and not swim. They left yesterday at 3, sort of spontaneously. I guess on the way back they were going to stay in a hotel for the night. It was interesting to figure out where to put 5 people when you have no guest room. It gave us good practice to prep for my parents visit in April though.
Today we're going to the doctor for the twins and then for Charles. Tomorrow I'm off to Seattle.

No comments: