Saturday, March 14, 2009

Greetings from Washington

Nick says that I need to write a post about how incredibly awesome he is as a dancer or just in general. So there. I've said it. Obviously Nick is awesome. He's amazing and possibly my favorite nephew ever.
The wedding was fun. Liz and Joe got married at the fairgrounds here in Lacey Washington. It rained all day, which I guess is normal for this place. Bleh. The ushers wore their firefighter carharts and the bride wore green. The guy from Deadliest Catch (mike) officiated the wedding--which was possibly the fastest exchange of vows on record. We partied on and sang karoke. Amanda and I did a fabulous rendition of Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks (if you've ever heard me sing, possibly you understand how great that really was) All my cousins are here and we're heading out to the first restaurant we can find that will seat 20 people without reservations.
I'm missing my hubby and kids quite a lot now but otherwise having a great time.

No comments: