Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Delaney

Today was Delaney's 2nd birthday. We had a family party yesterday and were supposed to have a birthday party with friends today, but my lung thing came back and I went to the doctor instead today. The doctor suspects pleurisy, but I'm waiting for blood work to come back. Laney's birthday was also highjacked by the dreaded Don and Olive drama about money.
Laney got a trike for her birthday and thought that was pretty cool. She also got a fairy Barbie sticker book with the stupidest story I've ever read. She of course wants me to read it to her over and over. Seriously the worst story ever. It's like someone took a bunch of the classic stuff and smashed it together into this awful mess of a story.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Drama about money? NO! And I'm so sorry to hear that you are not better. I hope that they can fix you up soon. It is super hard to be a mommy and be sick!

And happy birthday Delaney!