Friday, November 14, 2008

Gettin' Organized

I've been busily tidying. I'm not sure what is prompting the urge to purge and cleanse, but it's very strong. I think I'm having some post twin pregnancy thing--I couldn't do anything during the last of the pregnancy with the babies so now I'm making up for lost nesting time or something. Or maybe I just feel the urge to bring more order to a potentially chaotic life. I don't know. But I do love the feeling of doing a thorough cleaning with everything all neat and tidy. Honestly, it's been a while coming. There have been pockets of major mess in my house for a while. I couldn't clean for quite a while and had lots of "help" so nothing was where it was supposed to be. It seems sometimes that if a few things start getting out of place, everything rapidly goes downhill.
I'm ready for someone to develop a brilliant means of organizing baby bottle and sippy cup stuff. It just goes out of control. I've organized the pantry and a few other kitchen cabinets and the laundry room. Now I need to do the garage, which is stuffed to the rafters with Goodwill stuff etc.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I am forever organizing. I love to do it. Or rather, I can't stand chaos. Good luck and have fun!