Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cleaning Help

Happy birthday to my niece Colleen! She was born at 11 on the 11th day of the 11th month--the same time and date that the armistice agreement to end WWI was signed.
We did playgroup at Jamie's today and had a great time. Laney was so good and the twins were in fine spirits. I was trying to get everyone out the door this morning and was nursing a twin when I noticed that Laney was running around with my decorative hand towel from the bathroom. Then a few minutes later she ran into the family room with it and started rubbing the coffee table. She said "I cleaning" and just looked proud as could be. That is when I noticed that the towel was wet. She cleaned my house with toilet water.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

That is priceless! And I'm so glad that the slideshow is working so I can see the eguy
pictures!

Ryann said...

By the way, we read The True Story of Hansel and Gretel last month. This month it is the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency.

The book club is pre-packaged and we just pick up a new box of books every month. Really easy. They keep a list of available books and we just pick one. Super simple. And I was really surpised at the how great the discussion was last month.

I'm not really a fiction reader but I'm trying. I think I would much rather have a non-fiction reading book club but for now, this one works.

Lori said...

I liked the No 1 Ladies Detective series but my mom didn't. They are sort of sweet. Regarding fiction, I've always been more of a fiction reader but have lately been delving into some nonfiction stuff. I really enjoyed "Heat" which is about this guy who goes on a sort of culinary apprenticeship starting with Mario Batali. Fascinating.