Friday, April 2, 2010

Where did March Go?

So I seem to have completely skipped March blogging. What can I say? We spent the first two weeks of March in Idaho for Grandma's funeral. It was great to see Amanda and her family and Josh, even though it was a sad way to do it. The night of Grandma's funeral we all really had a party and there were a lot of puking men the next day. Which makes you wonder, doesn't it? Either the girls were more moderate in their consumption (hello motherhood) or we just hold our drink better (hello motherhood ha ha). While in Idaho we started our house search in earnest and missed out on two great potentials. I was all set to buy one and was waiting for Charles to get back from Colorado to show it to him and they accepted an offer. We're looking in the hottest part of the market I guess--homes that are affordable to first time buyers. Right now we're waiting to hear about a how that went into foreclosure on Mom's street. It would be great, but only if we can get it for our price range. It's large and has a big lot but otherwise doesn't have a tremendous amount to recommend it. It's got potential. Crossing fingers.
Back in Tucson, I've been working on refinancing our house, getting financing for a second house, getting our house painted, hiring landscapers to prune and remove trees, going to the rheumatologist, and our general life living stuff like school and playgroups. We're going to cook Easter dinner this weekend so I have lots to do there. I also made bunny butt cupcakes last night for playgroup and I'll post about them tomorrow. I think my camera needs to be charged. I should go do that now so that I'm ready for playgroup picts. My kids are fiends for the egg hunt.

No comments: