Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picts of the House




I think I'm going to need to give the Idaho house a name so that we can refer to it easily. Any ideas? I received pictures courtesy of Michelle (as neighborhood stalker I hear).
Isn't the tree pretty? Sadly, we'll probably never live there while it is in bloom, but others can enjoy it. I hadn't seen detailed photos of the front yard (or really anything else) yet, so these were sort of a suprise. Not sure I'm completely on board with the green trim detail on the house.
Ok. I need to put the camera battery in and take some pictures of the kids. They've made a nest of my couch cushions and are playing with a singing letter thing. So cute. I love it when they are sweet and play nicely together. They aren't always the spawn of the devil. I've been a slacker on the picture taking for a while now. Time to get back in gear.