Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome home David

David came home on leave on Saturday, so we went over to Debbie's for a bbq. The weather was great. The kids also did a pinata to celebrate February birthdays. David arranged for a 50th birthday cake for Debbie too, since he won't be home for her birthday in July.
Laney woke up having bad dreams yesterday morning (due in part to the life size animated TRex at the museum the day before I'm sure) and complained that her ears hurt. I gave her some motrin and she slept on the couch all morning before we left for Debbie's. She seemed pretty good for the rest of the day, but she was still a brat about sharing. She told Marissa not to hit the chairs with a toy hoe because it made her sad. Bossy little thing. Charles was sort of appalled at her behaviour, but I guess he doesn't see her play with other children much.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

I didn't know that David was home on leave. when is he done?

And I've been looking at your pics. What kind of camera do you have?

Lori said...

He's home for two weeks and then it's back to Iraq. He's got a new post there at a different place. I have a Canon Digital Rebel EOS. Some of the shots (the arty group of the babies recently) were'nt taken by me. They were taken by a photog friend Ashley Bugg but I own the digital versions. I sooo want to take a class like you've been doing.