Sunday, February 22, 2009

Children's Museum

We had a really good time at the Children's Museum on Friday. There was a lot to do and see there. I tried to get Laney to pose with the Tucson Electric bucket and lineman gear, but she wasn't interested. Maybe next time. The museum is downtown and I can't say I enjoy going down there. But we'll definitely be going back despite the neighborhood.
The twins had a good time too. There was a room for the rainforest and since it was small and padded I let the twins out to explore. They thought it was pretty cool. Kenna crawled in and out of the little house and Griffin played with the toys. Another mom came that had a daughter who is a few weeks older than the twins. She was huge in comparison, but she was a month overdue compared to the twins month premature, so I guess it all works out. Laney's friend Ella whacked her a good one on the eyebrow with a toy magnifying glass.

No comments: