Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Xmas Lights etc

Winterhaven was fun last night. We bundled all up for the ride (since it was going to be so cold--like 50 or something) and sang Christmas carols as we rolled through the neighborhood. I've got to say though--I wasn't blown away by the light display. On the other hand, you've got to appreciate the enthusiasm. There were some really cute displays, including one that turned the whole front yard into an underwater scene with Santa. The kids were all very good. The twins skipped a feeding and didn't have their cereal for dinner, so they were up several times over the night.
Today we had a crappy morning and I was definitely not the mother of the year. Laney actually ran and hid in the pantry at one point. So we skipped playgroup today since I was running behind and grouchy. We went to the mall and met Debbie and Olive for lunch. Ollie and Deb came back to the house with me to stay with Laney while I went to the dr. with the twins. Debbie actually came to the doctor with me and was a big help. It's hard to schlep both babies and get them dressed and undressed, especially when they are crying. Tomorrow we have a ton of stuff to do to get ready to leave.
In other news, my mom and dad were headed to Moscow, Idaho to see my grandma. She had a heart attack today and it isn't looking too good. I'm waiting for news still. Hopefully she pulls through. She's a tough lady.

No comments: