Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Already?

It's a busy time of year and I'm not doing so great at the daily posting thing. I was doing better before I had to share the computer with Charles. It was a busy weekend. I went out on Friday for a massage and then Charles and I went out to dinner with a business associate at Westward Look. It was really nice and I had a good time. I really like Mike and it was good to get out without the kids.
Saturday I went to a sorority luncheon (which takes up most of the day) and it was ok. I always sit there eating my $20 rubber chicken and think "why do I come to these things?" It is usually pretty dull and filled with grumpy old ladies who I don't know since I don't go to city council. Then Saturday night we went over to Ernie and Diane's for dinner. Today I made pork carnitas (which were yummy btw) and went to book club. Debbie and Angelica came over for dinner. We're trying to get together for family dinners on Sunday, even though it's sort of a long haul between our houses. Angelica didn't get the snare drum position in drumline that she wanted, but will be the lead bass drummer this season. They are both trying hard to get up the festive urge, but are missing David quite a lot.
Bedtime for bonzo. I'll chase C off the computer more regularly this week.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I love reading about the family from your blog. Makes me feel more connected. And I think that all kids turn into monsters at 5pm. My mother calls it the witching hour:)