Thursday, August 13, 2009

Preschool

A week of firsts for Delaney. We had our first dance lesson, complete with tutu outfit on Wednesday and went to preschool today to meet the teacher. I can't believe she's getting so big. I'm sick sick sick. Bleh. Thought I was getting better but I was wrong. Wrong! Anyway, I'm carrying on. Today Laney had to go to the doctor unexpectedly because she had her first ear infection. No kidding. It came out of no where. We came home from preschool and she suddenly started crying and telling me that her ear hurt. So we went to the dr and pharm instead of taking a nap for mommy. Twins were super cute today. Kenna was running around the living room twirling around to make herself dizzy and falling down. Griffin was busy playing with all the toys and making me help him put the parts in the right spot. I'm not doing too well in weaning them from the bottle and I think I need to step it up. We're all registered to start swimming again next week with our new teacher. Laney will just do a one week refresher and the twins will go for a couple weeks to learn the swimming part of the technique. So we will have three swimmers shortly.
Swimming, preschool, dance, playgroup. Should be a busy fall. And if I could just get well, it would be better.
Also, I had sorority last night. It was a late night but fun, mostly. Had a couple weird moments that made me wonder what I've been missing...

No comments: