Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disgruntled

My house looks like a bomb went off and I'm too tired to do anything about it. We went to visit Olive today--she's going in for surgery on Monday. We didn't get much done in the morning. Charles attempted to play his video game downstairs but got mad when Laney kept messing with him. I wasn't managing much but the basics. After lunch at McDonalds we went up to Olive and Don's. There is another big dispute between Olive and Don regarding her IRA. The whole family blows up over the issue on a periodic basis. We came home to go to our playgroup Halloween party. I felt bad that I didn't bring any food to share. I definitely will next time. I need more options on potluck food.
It sucked getting the kids ready to go. We had to wake Laney up from a nap and she really wasn't prepared to put on her Tinkerbell outfit. By the time we were nearly ready to go, we had everyone crying. The party was nice, Mary does such a great job with that sort of thing, but I just wasn't feeling up to it. Laney didn't wear her costume at all. The twins looked cute in theirs but I took them mostly off since they were hot. We came home and I cooked dinner and fed babies. After the kids went to bed, Charles played his game and I tried to go to bed early.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

I love that you are writing about the family. It is great to hear all about it.