Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bronchitis and birthday parties

Saturday was a little wild. Charles told me that he wanted to go out to breakfast, so I got up and got cracking. As I'm getting the kids ready, Charles says go ahead and leave Kenna in the crib and then starts being really weird. Needless to say, I was getting irritated because I had to go to breakfast, finish wrapping a birthday gift and go to a birthday party by 10. Finally, after I started getting snippy because he was feeding Laney breakfast, he told me that my sorority sisters were coming to get me for a kidnap breakfast. It was fun, but it could have been a better day. Charles finished dressing the kids and came to get me. He was all grouchy because he had to go the party (2 hours, how awful). I just felt crappy. After we got home I went to urgent care while Charles played his video game. I had a fever over 100 and a lung infection. Yeah for me. I came home thinking maybe I could get some rest, but it just wasn't to be. I fed babies and then came back downstairs to cook dinner.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

What are you doing cooking dinner clearly sick? Where was Chuck? Need to take away that video game and get him working!

Lori said...

Chuck was being a pain. He's the worst nurturer when it comes to taking care of sick people. Oblivious. I wish I could take the video game away--it's like crack.