Sunday, February 13, 2011

Amen to That

It's official. We're Presbyterians. We completed our two evening new member meetings and we got voted in officially. So now I belong to a church. Next up: baptism. I had to get 4 forms. I feel a little funny talking about it since I'm so not the religious type. I'm still sort of amazed that I'm going to church. But I must admit that I really am enjoying going. I still feel a little bit funny praying so much and talking about God a lot.
I've been working on my preschool packets to register the kids for next year. Yikes. Next year is going to be expensive! Whoo. But so worth it. So worth it.
In other news, I got my allergy testing done. And put up with days of welts all over my arms. I'm allergic to everything. Except mold and arizona cypress. The other 47 things are a definite yes. I was suprised that I was allergic to cats, dogs, and dust mites. I suspect everyone probably is just slightly. I got my first allergy shot on Thursday.
The eye thingy is still going strong. I probably should try to go back to the doctor.
The kids and I took a long walk (they all ran) tonight. The weather was just gorgeous. It's going to be 80 again tomorrow. Too bad everything froze so hard. My poor little petunias are mostly gonners.

No comments: