Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tortilla in my Crack Butt

So tonight Laney got on my chair with me during dinner and shoved tortilla down my pants. Putting it in my "crack butt" as she calls it. The joy. The joy.
We went to school today and Laney just left me behind. Plopped herself down and didn't even look up to say goodbye. Sigh. The twins and I went for coffee (since I was out of coffee this morning. tragic!) and went to see Alycia at Dr. S's office where I bought a sun hat for Kenna. The embarassment of taking my tan children to the dermatologist. They were being beastly too. I'll be better about sunscreen, I swear!
We finally got serious ran today. This has been the weirdest monsoon ever. Luckily we were done with swimming and just finished bbqing before it started to pour.
I'm going to watch Young Frankenstein now.

No comments: