Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beta'd out and Bitchy

Back from convention and tired tired tired. We had a good time this weekend, but a relaxing weekend away it was not. I'll have to get the pictures downloaded tomorrow. I worked like a dog last week trying to get everywhere and get stuff ready to go for the weekend and then came home to a big mess. I always come home and get cranky and then fight with Charles. One of these days I'll just learn to expect it and let it go, but until then I still get really annoyed that every time I come home everything looks like crap. I suppose I should be clearer about my expectations prior to leaving or something. Laney had a good time when Vovo stayed the night. I guess they slept together. Poor Olive ;-) She must have mopped my kitchen floor for me too (so sweet). I need to hit the hay and make up for lack of sleep since I have a mountain of work to do tomorrow.

No comments: