Monday, April 6, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Laney is officially in a big girl bed. I've drug my feet on this for as long as I could but with no guest bed and my parents arriving tomorrow I thought we'd just have to bite the bullet. I will miss the confinement! It was so strange to see her so small in her big bed. For naptime yesterday she went through her drawers and got out the Balmex then painted her face and hands. I was a little panic-y about whether she ate any so called poison control just in case. I guess it mostly just causes vomiting and the runs.
I spent all day yesterday working on cleaning the upstairs. I finally tackled my closet which has been a massive mess. I'm thinking about installing a closet organizer thing in there so that we have some drawer space. Our bedroom doesn't have much space to place dressers so we don't really have drawer space. I could install a closet system myself, right?
I just saw the weather report and I'm bummed for my parents. It looks like it's going to be cool for the next week (only in the mid-70s). Oh well.

No comments: