Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flowers from Laney and Lotsa Jam


Laney and Charles went to Costco together today and Laney decided to buy me flowers. Here's a shot of what she picked out. The disposable camera really didn't do the bouquet justice. The flowers are acid green, acid yellow, purple, bright blue, and fuschia. It is really something to behold. But my little girl picked them out and I just love them.
I took my berries over to Mom's this afternoon and made jam. I think/hope it turned out pretty well. I ended up with 19 jars of jam. We stayed for dinner and Matt and Michelle came over with the kids. Looking at all the kids running around in the yard (even Kenna was "running" out there) makes us all somewhat fear the next few years. That's a lot of kids... We had a thunderstorm during the last part of dinner and all had to make a run for it inside. Laney was just done in tonight and Charles put her to bed without a fuss. She's out. The last couple nights she's been staying up until 9 or 10 (even though we put her to bed at 8).

No comments: